Last tips for your run!
Race day is coming closer, anticipation is tangible. But no worries, with our last training tips you will make an unforgettable experience out of your run!
Now focussing on the start is the only important thing. Mobilise your powers now!
- Sleep: Allow your body enough sleep and recovery for the last days.
- Drink: Drink a lot in the last week before the start and abstain from alcohol completely.
- Eat: Carboload the last days before the start. Lots of salads and vegetables, however, strain your digestion.
- Easy sessions: Short runs with increases, but not long and intensive runs any more.
- Positive mindset: You have invested a lot the last weeks and months. Be proud of yourself and have a positive feeling when going to the start. Even when it is “only” the virtual marathon. YOU decide what you can make out of this situation. We are sure: You will rock it!
We believe in you. Enjoy your run!
Die BERGISCHE Krankenkasse